What to Expect at Worship
A Vigil for Peace
Sunday, September 21
in the Church
All are welcome!!
On September 28th: Only one service at 10am
There will still be Youth Group @ 5:30 pm
Prayer for the week (9/21):
Are We the Church for You?
At Intercession Episcopal, we live out our faith in community by:
Welcoming all people, knowing no boundaries of age, race, ethnicity, culture, gender, sexual orientation, economic condition, or physical or mental ability
· Reaching out and serving all people using the gifts God has provided
· Praying for the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical healing of all persons in need
· Feeding people through Scripture, prayer, music, study, and celebrating the Lord’s Supper
· Building Christ-like relationships through support, acceptance, and companionship
· 1417 Church St. Stevens Point, WI 54481 715-344-3879 www.intercessionsp.org