What to Expect at Worship
Evening Worship This Sunday:
Holy Communion @ 7 pm.
All Saints Sunday is coming:
Place the names of your
beloved deceased on the list
in the Parish Hall.
Prayer for the week:
Almighty and everlasting God, in Christ you have revealed
your glory among the nations: Preserve the works of your
mercy, that your Church throughout the world may
persevere with steadfast faith in the confession of your
Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns
with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.
Are We the Church for You?
At Intercession Episcopal, we live out our faith in community by:
Welcoming all people, knowing no boundaries of age, race, ethnicity, culture, gender, sexual orientation, economic condition, or physical or mental ability
· Reaching out and serving all people using the gifts God has provided
· Praying for the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical healing of all persons in need
· Feeding people through Scripture, prayer, music, study, and celebrating the Lord’s Supper
· Building Christ-like relationships through support, acceptance, and companionship
· 1417 Church St. Stevens Point, WI 54481 715-344-3879 www.intercessionsp.org